Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Well, here it goes. I never thought of myself as a blogger, but after years of reading my friends' blogs, I've decided to create my own. Unlike most of my friends, I won't be blogging about the joys and frustrations of being a mom. That day will come eventually. But in the meantime, there is never a shortage of things on my mind.  From sports commentary to travel adventures. From my cats to music. It will probably all be covered here... at some point... probably starting in April. Because at the moment, I'm procrastinating creating this blog and watching Saturday Night Live instead of working on my huge annual report due April 1st for the Nashville Kappa Delta Alumnae Chapter. For those who don't know, I am the president of my sorority's alumnae chapter here in town. It's a lot of work, but it's very rewarding, and I have developed many wonderful friendships by staying involved with Kappa Delta after college.

And if you can't figure out why my blog is called "Two Dawgs and Two Cats," well, here you go. Everyone knows that I'm a Georgia girl and I bleed red. Adam graduated from Mississippi State. So there you have it... we're the two dawgs. And thank God for that, because "A Dawg, a Vol, and Two Cats" just doesn't sound right. Not to mention my mom would have had a fit if I married a UT, Florida, or GA Tech fan!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment